All comments submitted are subject to review and approval by Fourth Wave Consulting. Any content submitted becomes the property of fourthwc.com, while retaining copyright for the author. By submitting a comment, you are agreeing to these rules and expressly giving permission to use this content for whatever purpose. We will try to attribute any content that is repurposed elsewhere to the original author. E-mail addresses that are submitted will not be shared, sold, traded, or otherwise used without permission.
comments may be rejected for any one of a number of reasons, but here are some: it
- Comment doesn’t relate to the topic of the post, or add anything to the discussion.
- Blatant link stuffing
- Factually incorrect statements or unreasonable claims
The purpose of the commenting system is to foster a dialogue and improve the content of the page, and make it more useful for the next user. I will happily allow links to the sites of those contributors who have something valuable to say.
Latest posts by David Norris (see all)
- Most NetSuite Websites Are No Longer Tracking Safari Conversions for Adwords - November 20, 2017
- Make Your NetSuite Site Builder Site Secure – HTTPS Throughout - May 28, 2017
- An Introduction to Automating XML Sitemaps for NetSuite Companies - November 13, 2016
- An Introduction to NetSuite’s Reference Checkout & My Account Bundles - April 18, 2016
- Are your e-mail templates and scripts ready for the 2016.1 NetSuite upgrade? - February 23, 2016