Never one to be caught off-guard a couple of years too late, it’s high time I hopped on the blogging bandwagon. I’m pretty sure I’m the last person on the planet to start one, so I’ll turn out the lights when I’m done.
I started my consulting business in late ’03, after the dotcom I worked for went belly-up and I tried some college, but found little practical value in it. I’d been working on web sites and doing some freelance LAN support for years, I think the first commercial site I created was in 2000. So it was a natural step for me to step out on my own. I was lucky enough to pick up some terrific clients very quickly, and have been progressively busier each month.
I currently manage 3 commercial sites plus my own, and manage the LANs of a few local companies. I have a good overall understanding of what works on the Internet, including SEO, usability, content, E-commerce conversion, and advertising.
I’ll mostly be posting information that I think people will find useful – if you have any suggestions or topics you’d like to learn more about, let me know 😀
More from Fourth Wave
Latest posts by David Norris (see all)
- NetSuite Announces Plans to End Promotion Functionality for Site Builder - January 16, 2020
- Most NetSuite Websites Are No Longer Tracking Safari Conversions for Adwords - November 20, 2017
- Make Your NetSuite Site Builder Site Secure – HTTPS Throughout - May 28, 2017
- An Introduction to Automating XML Sitemaps for NetSuite Companies - November 13, 2016
- An Introduction to NetSuite’s Reference Checkout & My Account Bundles - April 18, 2016