From time to time, I like to review technology that I use or come in contact with. Here are some things you should know about my reivews.
Unless otherwise specified in the review, I have bought the item myself without any contact with the manufacturer. All my reviews have my complete honest opinion about whatever I’m talking about. If you have a product you would like me to review on my site, you would need to provide me with a full version and understand that I’ll be completely honest with my review, and may not like the item. I never accept payment for reviews, and if I’m reviewing something I got for free, I will say so.
I don’t participate in any affiliate programs. Doing so could compromise my integrity as a reviewer to some people, and it’s more important to me that people trust me than the money I could make. I am always being asked to recommend solutions and products for my clients, and this way there’s no question that I’m recommending a solution that I feel is the best and not for a commission.
Latest posts by David Norris (see all)
- Make Your NetSuite Site Builder Site Secure – HTTPS Throughout - May 28, 2017
- An Introduction to Automating XML Sitemaps for NetSuite Companies - November 13, 2016
- An Introduction to NetSuite’s Reference Checkout & My Account Bundles - April 18, 2016
- Are your e-mail templates and scripts ready for the 2016.1 NetSuite upgrade? - February 23, 2016
- NetSuite Site Builder Categories – Bugs and Problems I Learned the Hard Way - November 20, 2015