A Google Co-op based engine that searches NetSuite resources
Last week Google annouced yet another great new feature: the ability to create you own customized search engines using Google Co-op. Of course the first thing that sprang to mind was to create a search engine for the NetSuite web developer. To gather all the sites I’ve found with guides, information and documentation on customizing NetSuite and make it easy to search them all. One of the problems I’ve always had when trying to learn some new feature or tweak was finding the information – there simply isn’t that much out there and it can be hard to find.
So I’ve added the 12 sites I’ve found with good information and put the search box in the header of my site. You can also use this search engine on its homepage. Please try it out and let me know what you think, especially if you have sites that aren’t in the list that I should add.
You can also try out some sample searches:
More from Fourth Wave
Latest posts by David Norris (see all)
- Make Your NetSuite Site Builder Site Secure – HTTPS Throughout - May 28, 2017
- An Introduction to Automating XML Sitemaps for NetSuite Companies - November 13, 2016
- An Introduction to NetSuite’s Reference Checkout & My Account Bundles - April 18, 2016
- Are your e-mail templates and scripts ready for the 2016.1 NetSuite upgrade? - February 23, 2016
- NetSuite Site Builder Categories – Bugs and Problems I Learned the Hard Way - November 20, 2015